I did it! When my phone oh-so-pleasantly announced it was 6:30 this morning, I rolled out of bed straight to the shower. "Don't even think about anything else. Snooze is not an option. Just keep moving." And I'm so glad I did.
Things I've loved about getting up at 6:30 today:
- Chatting with Ry before he left for work.
- Being alone in a quiet house before the girls woke up. (They slept until 8 and 8:30 today. Score!)
- Having time to run to Target between lunch and nap because we were all dressed and ready.
- Passing by the hallway mirror a million times and seeing someone who was ready and dressed with make up on. As compared to seeing someone with wacky hair, mismatched pajamas, and smeared mascara. I seriously think it elevated my mood.
- Getting a bunch of little things done before lunch time. Like emptying trash cans, cleaning the kitchen, and general pick up. Feels good.
Things I haven't loved about getting up at 6:30 today:
- Getting up at 6:30 today.
One day down, three to go!